Crochet and mandalas just go hand in hand, so I decided to try my hand at making a mandala pattern of my own! Made up as I worked, this nicely covers the lid of a new storage ottoman we got for our wedding (that way we can actually put our feet on it without worrying about getting it dirty).
I used a variety of stitches and the yarn is KnitPicks Comfy Worsted (leftovers from the embroidered rose hat) and Bernat Handicrafter Cotton DeLux. Used a US H/8 hook.
The sides are just granny rounds and some sc rows to stabilize everything. It’s held on the ottoman with a strand of yarn run through the next-to-last round and cinched around the edge:
This way the cover can be easily removed & washed, and since it’s a storage ottoman with a lid I didn’t have to do more than cover the…
Ver la entrada original 93 palabras más