A couple of months ago or so I stumbled upon a photo and instruction of a crochet Frida Kahlo brooch on my Instagram. Ever since then I would find photos of crocheted Frida Kahlo in some kind or other. Inspired by that, I came up with my own Frida Kahlo clutch!
- 4ply cotton yarn in black, cream and 1 – 4 other colours for flower(s).
- 4mm crochet hook (optional: 4.5mm and 3.5mm)
- Fabric for lining
- Needle and thread (sewing machine optional)
- Embroidery needle
- Stitch marker
- Blush and small blending brush (optional)
- Pattern written in US term
- Pattern written to make a clutch that can fit a 5.5inch phone
- Ch 3 will always count as a DC
- We are working in Rows instead of Rounds for the head/main, so do not join at the end, turn instead
- While we are working in Rounds for the eyes, we will…
Ver la entrada original 1.190 palabras más